Favorite Apps

Aimitertyso

What are the apps that would you use on a daily basis? Perhaps your favorite to take photos or document your pets.

mechi2

I don't install many "apps" but I did install a free guitar tuner on my android tablet, I thought that's kind of cool because I didn't think you can get that sort of stuff for free, and it works!

PhoenixKoi

My favorite app would be Rival Stars Horse racing. It may sound a little childish but it is a really good game. The game is free and has pretty good graphics saying that they are recreating horse races. There are over 100 different coat patterns and markings in Rival Stars. (Most of the coat colors would not appear on an American Thoroughbred in real life) You get to ride horses during races and there is even a new time trial feature for cross Country riding. I would recomend this game to any animal lover out there because it is just such a fun game. That is one of my favorite apps!

mechi2

I used to like google but not now, it has gotten too big and controls too much of the internet, google collects your data and wants to get all the info it can about you and what you do online. For search I use duckduckgo

Aimitertyso

Original Poster
Playing games for me is really important. It takes my head off of a lot of things.

hmmm. I use study bunny (to study) and mytalkingpet is absolutely hilarious. (it is an app that makes your pet talk)

laugher

I really like Strava. Although I have a Garmin watch and Garmin Connect on my phone, I prefer to sync my running data with Strava since it's got superior UI, in my opinion at least.

mercy

my fave app is tiktok. it made me scroll for an hour.