Female dog marking in my house

Adogowner

So, I don’t know if anyone has experienced something like this, but here’s the backstory.

My brother and I adopted two female border collie pups last year. They’re almost one year old and are both housebroken. He brings his dog over to my house once every few weeks—the sister dogs get along well. They play, wrestle, etc, and there didn’t seem to be an issue. Then, when my brother went out of town, his dog lived with me for a week. Nothing out of the ordinary happened but she seemed sad to leave I guess?

The next time he brought her over, she peed on my floor. While staring right at us. At some point she also snuck off and peed twice more. ...On my bed. This dog has been in my house for several hours before and has never done this. It only started after I watched her for that week.

The only thing I can think is that she now views my house as her property after briefly living here and wants to assert her presence where she smells the other dogs? For reference, the first place she peed was in the middle of the living room, and as for the bed, that’s where my dog (her sister) sleeps, so it smells like her and me, plus my boyfriend and his male dog (who she also gets along well with).

I mean I guess the easy solution is “don’t have the dog over” but I don’t really want to go that route. She likes to come over and see my dogs, and they like her. Plus it’s probably the only real social interaction my brother’s dog gets—he doesn’t know anyone else with dogs. I like having them together. But getting out to his place is not convenient (plus he usually brings her over while I am having a planned social function). I want her to come over, but I don’t know how you’re supposed to teach a dog that you don’t get to pee here just because you like it better than your own house.

Is there any way to correct her without just keeping her leashed for the rest of her life in my house?