First Day of Spring Today

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Hope everyone has a nice spring! Yeti, it's perfect for you to celebrate with your young chicks! :friendly_wink:

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster

Furballs&dogbones

I got a free ice cream cone from DQ for the first day of spring!

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Alpha your picture is just a little white box on my screen.

Happy spring to everyone who had a real winter. It makes no difference to me though because Florida seemed to have no winter most of the year.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
Yeti and Furballs, can you see the photo in the first post?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
Thanks Yeti and Furballs, so the problem is likely related to CatMom's computer or browser.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I don't know why Mozilla Firefox is unable to show all images. It is frustrating because otherwise Firefox is better than Google Chrome, which does show the picture.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
I'm using Firefox on my computer and I can see it perfectly, so maybe it's something else on your computer, maybe you have to delete cookies? Not sure what the problem is.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
I'm using Firefox on my computer and I can see it perfectly, so maybe it's something else on your computer, maybe you have to delete cookies? Not sure what the problem is.
Hey alpha, Speaking of cookies, why when we all log out it says "all cookies clear!"? Thanks.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
I don't know why Mozilla Firefox is unable to show all images. It is frustrating because otherwise Firefox is better than Google Chrome, which does show the picture.
I use Google and not all pics show up for me. It is just a little box like you said. But the picture Alpha posted is clear for me.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
Hey alpha, Speaking of cookies, why when we all log out it says "all cookies clear!"? Thanks.
I think when you log out, that just means that your user name and password have to be re-entered to log in again.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
OK I will check mine, which is the latest version.

So how are you enjoying the lamb part of March after it came in like a lion?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
Fine so far, but we expect a little more snow, maybe just rain in the next day or so. Still ten days before March is over, sometimes it goes out like a lion. :D April snows are not uncommon either, even early May.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Yeah I know about snow in April, but fortunately that does not happen every year in central Ohio.

So I guess in Colorado April is the month that goes in like a lion and out like a lamb.

linda2147

Its my birthday today, I spent it in and out of bed all day. Went to the dr. yesterday for what I thought was just a cold, not, I have pneumonia, I'm on so much meds all I want to do is sleep. My birthday celebration has been postponed until I feel better. Time to use my nebulizer so good night everyone

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Ugh, it is one problem after another Linda. Why can't you get a break?

Whenever you celebrate your birthday, make it extra-special.

Dog Force One

Oh no. Please be extra careful until you're out of the woods. You might have heard that Whoppi Goldberg almost died of pneumonia in the past few weeks.

Get well soon!

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Its my birthday today, I spent it in and out of bed all day. Went to the dr. yesterday for what I thought was just a cold, not, I have pneumonia, I'm on so much meds all I want to do is sleep. My birthday celebration has been postponed until I feel better. Time to use my nebulizer so good night everyone
I'm sorry it is not going to well.

:bestwish: