Giving our "tiger" a course of tablets. Epic fail!

Hedgewitch

Original Poster
Yep. We live in the official gateway to the Outback. Bless the gods of aircon. 😁

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I know what you mean. Air conditioning is literally a lifesaver to both human and feline members of our homes.

How are your kittens doing?

Hedgewitch

Original Poster
The kittens are fighting fit...literally. 😁 Thank you for asking. 6.5 weeks old now. Already getting into bed with us in the morning. 😊 How many do you have Catmom?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Good to hear the kittens are fit and healthy Hedgewitch, six and a half weeks old already! Sweet they're starting to share your bed already, my boy comes in and spends some time next to me in bed on most nights.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I have one cat. She is white except for light gray tabby markings on her head (the M and surrounding stripes). Her name is Daisy. She will be 3 in July.

Time flies when you have kittens. It does not seem like they are that old already.

Hedgewitch

Original Poster
I bet your kitty cats are spoilt rotten Catmom & Alpha1. 😁 Those little furry faces sure tug at the heartstrings. That's why we had to keep all the kittens. To help them come into the world and watch them grow, they're family now.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
There are so many reasons beyond their adorable faces to keep all four kittens. Watching them come into the world makes a lifetime separation impossible for others like you.

I can't show you a picture of Daisy until somebody with the same terrible operating system makes it possible to upload files of any size directly from the pictures folder.

Hedgewitch

Original Poster
Yes. Photos aren't very obvious are they, especially when you're on the phone or tablet. If you look at the top bar on your screen, there's 3 dots on the right. Touch them and get the drop down and select the desktop option. Then you'll get the usual options to add pics etc. It took me a while to find it but there's always a way. 😋

Hedgewitch

Original Poster
Oh. My computer browser shows all the options. I had to use it to post the kittens when I first joined. I used Chrome/Ecosia on all my tech.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
It has nothing to do with hte browser. I am complaining about copying images from the pictures gallery on my computer. It can't be done on a Mac, apparently.

johnkane

I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you can ask the vet to change the method of medication, by injection maybe?