Goldfish Fry!!!

PhoenixKoi

This morning when I went outside to feed my goldfish I was pleasantly surprised by goldfish fry. ( no rhyme intended)
I found three shabunkin goldfish fry sitting in some plants on the edge of my pond. They are already about and inch long which means they probably hatched a while before I found them.

I also found one of my white and red goldfish called Star in the plant as well which makes me think she might also be laying eggs soon.
I was not able to get pictures of the babies but I will try again when they get a little bigger.

One of the babies is white with red spots and the other two are a lot darker and a bit smaller. One of them is completely black at the moment.
I will try to update this thread as they grow though I probably won’t get good pictures for a while.

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
This morning when I went outside to feed my goldfish I was pleasantly surprised by goldfish fry. ( no rhyme intended)
I found three shabunkin goldfish fry sitting in some plants on the edge of my pond. They are already about and inch long which means they probably hatched a while before I found them.

I also found one of my white and red goldfish called Star in the plant as well which makes me think she might also be laying eggs soon.
I was not able to get pictures of the babies but I will try again when they get a little bigger.

One of the babies is white with red spots and the other two are a lot darker and a bit smaller. One of them is completely black at the moment.
I will try to update this thread as they grow though I probably won’t get good pictures for a while.
That’s so exciting! Do you have pictures?

As we always say, pics or it didn’t happen.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover

Congrats, what a nice surprise!