Guinea fowl adoption on long island, NY

Guineahens

Hello! I raised seven guinea fowl from keets. They are lovely - they have kept my ticks population down, they are beautiful and fun. Unfortunately my neighbors hate them. I am afraid that they will kill them. I keep the guinea fowl confined in our back yard, yet they can fly and regularly fly over to visit with neighbors. If interested pls message. They need to stay as one flock and need not to be eaten.

TTouch

This is a world wide pet Q&A forum, not a rescue organisation, so I suggest you make contact with local rescues who can help you and/or find a new home for the birds

Guineahens

Original Poster
I appreciate that suggestion — most I contacted are unable to rehouse them - they are overwhelmed by abandoned roosters — hence my attempt to widen the reach. May be too wide in this case

TTouch

Maybe some help to stop them visiting other gardens is to trim their flight feathers and/or put up high light weight wire to stop them flying over

CatMom1994

This is a worldwide pet Q&A forum, not a rescue organization, so I suggest you make contact with local rescues who can help you and/or find a new home for the birds.
This forum actually is a place where people can seek help getting rid of pets. I have posted links to shelters in their area before when people had to give up pets. Unfortunately that would not work with birds, but I would do it again for people with furry animals.