He needs a loving family, He can guard the house indeed and faithful more than human

Esme

OH that was really touching and I hope he gets adopted. What a beautiful sweet dog!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Looks like a nice dog, should be able to find a forever home quickly...hope so. :love_heart:

Esme

Thanks Bob...it's good to hear from you too:) IF I could I would adopt this guy...stories like this break my heart and I hope he gets a well deserved loving home!

lovemylittleboy

Awe, I cannot watch this video for some reason. I don't use facebook maybe that is why. But maybe I am not supposed to see it. But I hope and pray the dog gets a home.

Aww, he's a long-furred doggy found abandoned at a powerplant. He looks a bit like a wolf only more colorful, and he's currently being fostered. He looks pretty gentle, considering he let a girl give him a bath! I'm glad they found him! Hope he gets a good home.

lovemylittleboy

Awe I just saw this.....been out of touch for a little while. This made me just cry. This dog has to have part Chow , has the same characteristics that our Nyla Jane had. All except the tongue, the dog in the video didn't have the black tongue.
But Oh I do hope he got a home. Such a forgiving loving spirit. It is too bad the fosters can't keep him he , might get sad all over again. He is so happy. Thank God for them