Hello everyone, I'm the new guy.

Jonathan

Best friend to 4 sets of paws :)
Hi Everyone, My name is Jonathan and I am the care taker for 3 really amazing pups, and 1 extremly loving cat.

I have had dogs and cats my entire life, and I am really familiar with most situations that I come across, of course these dogs can suprise you at times.

Most recently my American Pit Bull(Juniper) decided that she wanted my Labrodors(Lad) kennel, no clue why, but she just moved right in, of course Lad disaggreed lol.

I dont know everything and I love too learn, so If I can help I would love too. I can answer training questions, some medical, and just normal everyday things. And I look forward to being part of this community.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Welcome to the forum Jonathan!

I have no doubt you will get some answers to your questions in the Dogs and Cats sections.

linda2147

welcome to the forum, I have three cats, two bengals and a siamese and a german shepherd. I was raised on a dairy farm so I've been around animals big and small forever

Jonathan

Best friend to 4 sets of paws :)
Original Poster
Nice, I had a beagle when I was little, also on a farm. Lol. Its nice to meet you.

Welcome, Jonathan. I'm a cat and dog lover too, it's just been awhile since I've had a dog or raised a kitten.