Hello

PetLover3000

Hi im new to this forum. I love pets (and animals in general) and i hope that i learn a lot from the more experienced people in the room

mechi2

Hi, welcome to the forum! I love animals too

PetLover3000

Original Poster
I have a Catahoula Leopard Dog, even tho she doesnt have the spots i expected, i still love her to death. I also have a domestic shorthair cat that we rescued from a farm. (if no one bought them they where going to euthanize the litter :( i have a couple angelfish and guppies too. Thats really all that my parents will let me have.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I Have a white female domestic shorthair who was adopted from a shelter. Cats are the only pets I ever had. She is my fourth cat.

PetLover3000

Original Poster
@PetLover3000 Hello and welcome to the forum! I've seen those dogs online climbing trees, does yours do anything like that? :)

no, surprisingly, she isnt all that active
I have a german shepherd and three cats, a siamese rescue and two bengals. You can check out the albums section of the forum and see pictures of everyone's pets
Oh i love bengals. I was actually considering adopting one. Do yours play in the faucet?

linda2147

THEY LOVE TO PLAY IN THE WATER, -SINK TOILET IF THE COVER IS LEFT UP, SHOWER, TUB, ECT. THEY EVEN JUMP TO THE TOP OF THE GLASS SHOWER DOORS IF SOMEONE IS TAKING A SHOWER

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Unfortunately Bengals are not available at animal shelters. You have to spend some time thinking about how much it is worth to get a purebred.

Is your Caps Lock key stuck Linda?

PetLover3000

Original Poster
Unfortunately Bengals are not available at animal shelters. You have to spend some time thinking about how much it is worth to get a purebred.
I actually wouldn't mind having a Bengal mix. I found some near me, I just dont know if what cat I want is necessarily a Bengal. I read that they are more unpredictable than other cats and require more work