HELP! A kitten has somehow gotten stuck in my house.

Taxegirl

A kitten has gotten stuck inside my house. I’ve called the police, fire department, animal control, critter control, no one will help. I paid a duct company to come out, they couldn’t find anything. We heard the kitten around 7 am yesterday in the vent or ceiling in the bathroom. The last time we heard anything was around 11. The duct people got there around 1, they put cameras down the pipes and ducts, tried to remove the ceiling vent, but it was connected to something and wouldn’t come down. They said it probably found it’s way out. It didn’t, we heard it again this morning. I don’t know how that baby got in there. I know it’s suffering, can someone please give me a suggestion. We have a 1year old and can’t just start ripping apart the house. We wouldn’t even know where to start. I am loosing my mind here.

TTouch

How awful, the situation is very stressful, for both the kitten and yourself.

I don't know where in the world you live however where I live the RSPCA/USPCA/ISPCA are an animal rescue organisation and they would attend, as would any of the Cats Protection/Cat Rescue charities, so get on the phone and phone any you can find near you.

Many cats/kittens that get trapped will be very scared so it is very likely they will not meow when 'searchers' are looking for them and if the 'searchers' are not 'animal rescue' people or at least animal lovers they will not see this as a priority. A cats/kittens natural instinct to hide and keep safe especially young kittens or cats that do not have a home, so strays/ferals

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
A kitten has gotten stuck inside my house. I’ve called the police, fire department, animal control, critter control, no one will help. I paid a duct company to come out, they couldn’t find anything. We heard the kitten around 7 am yesterday in the vent or ceiling in the bathroom. The last time we heard anything was around 11. The duct people got there around 1, they put cameras down the pipes and ducts, tried to remove the ceiling vent, but it was connected to something and wouldn’t come down. They said it probably found it’s way out. It didn’t, we heard it again this morning. I don’t know how that baby got in there. I know it’s suffering, can someone please give me a suggestion. We have a 1year old and can’t just start ripping apart the house. We wouldn’t even know where to start. I am loosing my mind here.
That's terrible, I really hope you can get someone to locate the kitten and get it out, maybe the Humane Society? Please let us know if you've had any success. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I knew that baby was scared and suffering somewhere in my home.