Help me name my ranchu

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
So, a while back I got a couple goldies. The oranda didn’t make it (he had dropsy). It was heartbreaking, but I had to euthanize him. But I still have my little ranchu. He’s very shy, but super adorable. I’m trying to find a good name for him.

A couple possibilities:
Butter
Bomber

And still thinking.

Here are pics of him. He’s wiggles a lot when he’s swimming cause he’s a ranchu (very round body and no dorsal fin), his favorite foods are bloodworms and mysis shrimp and he’s shy.

Any ideas? 141C05C6-C679-404B-AD33-D01C3E8EBB73.jpeg59A5D14F-1B87-4144-B4A9-73201C1B968A.jpeg

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Original Poster
Bombadil? Hmm
If it’s a female I could call it Goldberry he doesn’t seem elegant enough though, lol.

(Btw, those are both LOTR references, Tom bombadil is an old guy who is kinda goofy and lives in the old forest in buckland with his friend, the elf, lady goldberry, the river doughter).

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Original Poster
It seems like Butter seems to be sticking the most? I will call him butter for a while and see how it sounds.

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Original Poster
So far the top name seems to be carrots. I keep wanting to call him that cause he looks like a carrot dipped in ranch dressing.

He kinda looks like a frosted carrot cake maybe?

I’m not sure yet.

Top names:
Carrots
Ranch dressing
Frosting
Carrot cake
Ranch carrot

Hmm, still thinking.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
So far the top name seems to be carrots. I keep wanting to call him that cause he looks like a carrot dipped in ranch dressing.

He kinda looks like a frosted carrot cake maybe?

I’m not sure yet.

Top names:
Carrots
Ranch dressing
Frosting
Carrot cake
Ranch carrot

Hmm, still thinking.
You're making me hungry! :D

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Original Poster
Okay, I think it’s settled on carrots, that’s what I’ve been calling him lately and it seems to fit.

He’s getting super friendly now and gets all excited to see me. Here are more pics for the sake of cuteness.
9382A2E5-0B92-4F92-BC37-0B778F57A5A8.jpegADA45988-D417-4451-A4B5-795395412FE0.jpeg
image.jpgimage.jpg