Help me reconnect with my dogs

Babusar&Ajab

I had a mixed female black lab name Babusar and a male white wolf hybrid husky with one blue eye named Ajab. They were both fixed and were 2 years and 1 year old respectively. When my family and I moved to China in June 2015, we sold them to a really nice family (they found us on craigslist) that had a farm out in West South Carolina (we were living in Columbia).

We just moved back to Columbia from China last month, and I would love to see them, and know how they are doing or if they passed away or were given to different owners. Problem is I don't know how to find the family and have no way of contacting them as all the phones or accounts we communicated with 4 years ago have been lost or forgotten.

Any advice would be great. Especially any websites for this type of thing.

Babusar and Ajab.jpg

mechi2

I don't think it's a good idea to reconnect. The family may not appreciate it. Be satisfied that you gave the dogs to a goof home.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
In the title you said "help me reconnect with my dogs". Let me say it again and watch for the key word: "Help me reconnect with my dogs".
Your dogs? No. You said you sold them. They are not your dogs anymore. I agree with Mechi2. Sorry.

mechi2

Oops, I didn't notice the awkward spelling error I made, It's probably obvious but I meant "good home", not "goof"

gopet

the man just loves to see their dog. By reconnect, I don't think he mean to own the dogs again, just catching up.

mechi2

We know what the person meant. It's not appropriate to want to see a dog you gave up unless the new owners have invited the you to do so.