How is everyone?

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Hi everybody,

I just wanted to check up on everyone and their pets to see how they are doing. As for me, I'm doing great! My chickens are healthy and growing very big! My betta fish are doing well, too. :D They are old now but still healthy and happy. Here are a few pictures of my pets:

Attachments

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
I can't forget my betta fish!

DSCN6988.jpg
Swimmer
DSCN7933.jpg
Rainbow

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I am doing fine. Tonight I will watch my nephwea act in the play in To Kill A Mockingbird, which was one of the books I studied in high school English class.

Furballs&dogbones

I'm doing pretty good. The kittens went back to the shelter and I kind of miss them although they were a lot of work.:friendly_wink:

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
I am doing fine. Tonight I will watch my nephwea act in the play in To Kill A Mockingbird, which was one of the books I studied in high school English class.
I'm glad your doing fine CatMom, but what about your cat?

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
I'm doing pretty good. The kittens went back to the shelter and I kind of miss them although they were a lot of work.:friendly_wink:
Sorry Furballs, but don't you think they were worth the work? :friendly_wink: They were probably so cute!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
You did good for those babies and mom, I know you must miss them very much. I'm surprised you had to let them go so soon, but they'll always remember your loving care.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Glad you and your pets are doing fine Yeti. :friendly_wink: We're all okay too, starting to get ready to go on a camping trip at the end of the month, so I've been busy doing some shopping and packing. The dog and cat know something's coming up, so they're a little excited too.

Furballs&dogbones

Thank you Alpha! I thought it was a little soon too but the shelter wanted them back. Not going to argue with them. I thought the kittens were about 7.5 weeks old or a little younger.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
Glad you and your pets are doing fine Yeti. :friendly_wink: We're all okay too, starting to get ready to go on a camping trip at the end of the month, so I've been busy doing some shopping and packing. The dog and cat know something's coming up, so they're a little excited too.

I'm glad your doing fine Alpha. Enjoy your camping trip, wish I could come. :friendly_wink: