How they took over our lives.

Shai and Chucky

Back in 2019 my wife and I bought our first home. Also, two little puppers entered or lives. With a bang. My wife was on facebook and saw and adoption add for two adorable mutts, chocolate brown labrador and maybe a dachshund mix. Anyway- click, and we went through the adoption process. Three days later we took them rascals home. They had a sad story. They were born under a car, the mother's owner was an alcoholic and sold them to the foundation from which we adopted them... for a bottle of vodka. Their original names were Timon and Pumba, but the boy was always going to be called Chucky (after the Child's Play movie, wife is a big fan) and Pumba. Pumba was renamed Shaiba, Shai for short. In our language Shaiba means "whacky, crazy, full of energy", and she is all that. They took over our lives instantly. If you like this short introduction, I'll gladly upload more stories of them two, as they have some to tell :)

Here's their first day at home, hope you'll like it.

Pupinspire

Hello there, we are Pup’inspire, we are a new page on Instagram and we want to start creating content, a YouTube channel and an online store which revolve mainly around dog stories, we are interested to hear from you, make sure you DM us @Pupinspired on Instagram, we’re waiting to hear from you!

Last edited:

Gurpreet1811

Back in 2019 my wife and I bought our first home. Also, two little puppers entered or lives. With a bang. My wife was on facebook and saw and adoption add for two adorable mutts, chocolate brown labrador and maybe a dachshund mix. Anyway- click, and we went through the adoption process. Three days later we took them rascals home. They had a sad story. They were born under a car, the mother's owner was an alcoholic and sold them to the foundation from which we adopted them... for a bottle of vodka. Their original names were Timon and Pumba, but the boy was always going to be called Chucky (after the Child's Play movie, wife is a big fan) and Pumba. Pumba was renamed Shaiba, Shai for short. In our language Shaiba means "whacky, crazy, full of energy", and she is all that. They took over our lives instantly. If you like this short introduction, I'll gladly upload more stories of them two, as they have some to tell :)

Here's their first day at home, hope you'll like it.
Hello, there! Your story is truly inspiring and a great message of humanity. It tells us that humanity isn’t just limited to humans; rather, it’s an expression of love. I wish you and your furbabies nothing but immense positivity, love, and good vibes!