How's your weather?

Summer

In north central Texas today it's going to be 80° for the second day in a row. We had an unusually cold February so the donkeys have pretty heavy winter coats. Going to be a lot of shedding going on around here!😊

CatMom1994

Wow, how I would like to be in Texas right now! Here in southern Ontario it is freezing cold.
No, you would want to live in southwestern California. That area has spring temperatures and little rain all year and better animal-related activities, including a dog beach.

mechi2

Spring is nice but I love the heat. Summer is my favorite time of year, even though it gets so humid here my hair looks like it's wet all the time

CatMom1994

Spring is nice but I love the heat. Summer is my favorite time of year, even though it gets so humid here my hair looks like it's wet all the time
For that you want to live where hurricanes are very common and most people speak Spanish.

Alex786

Whether it's sunbathing by a pool, biking, swimming, or just taking a walk in a park, summer really allows you to drink in some healthy Vitamin D and relax in beautiful blue-sky days!

MainerMikeBrown

Lately, we've had a lot of overcast and gloomy weather here in southern Maine, United States. We've also had a lot of windy days here too during the month of April.

However, while it's still sort of windy here today, it's been mostly sunny with highs around 50 F, I'm happy to be able to say.