Hug your cat today

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
I miss having cats who hugged me. Emily and Wilbur were huggers. Patricia and Daisy only let me carry them sideways. (In Daisy's case, that was because of discomfort after being spayed.) My next kitty will be a clam cuddly lap cat, so hopefully she will love hugging me.

terry007

Original Poster
LOL He loves you more than anyone else.

I am bad at remembering pet names. Who is he again?
Taz for Tasmanian devil. When get gets wired up he runs around the house.
My female looks him as if to say, "What's your problem.?"

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
What is her name?

My first two cats, Emily and Patricia, sounded like horses when they chases each other around the house every night.

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Just finished giving my little Shadow lots of hugs, she is a super cuddle bug. She is so needy for attention all the time, she just can’t get enough.

We are likely leaving today to move 8+ hours. Hope she does okay on the drive. It will be stressful for her to go to a whole new place.

She got her bath last night, so she smells really good and she is all soft.

terry007

Original Poster
Just finished giving my little Shadow lots of hugs, she is a super cuddle bug. She is so needy for attention all the time, she just can’t get enough.

We are likely leaving today to move 8+ hours. Hope she does okay on the drive. It will be stressful for her to go to a whole new place.

Catnip, treats, and toys.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Be safe and good luck with Shadow on the move. Our cat travels well with us in our truck, we have a bench seat and he spends a good amount of time in his carrier between us. I leave it unzipped so he can go in or out, I control him when he's out with a leash, so he doesn't go down on the floor and get into trouble. Hoping Shadow does well in her new house..

My boy, since he's been a kitten, will sometimes sleep facing me on my pillow with his "arm" around my neck.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Alpha, when I lay on my back Emily often was on top of me with one leg extended at my neck like she was hugging me while purring.

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Be safe and good luck with Shadow on the move. Our cat travels well with us in our truck, we have a bench seat and he spends a good amount of time in his carrier between us. I leave it unzipped so he can go in or out, I control him when he's out with a leash, so he doesn't go down on the floor and get into trouble. Hoping Shadow does well in her new house..

My boy, since he's been a kitten, will sometimes sleep facing me on my pillow with his "arm" around my neck.
She did good. She slept a good way through the drive. She is all settled in to our new house now and seems happy.

Rosencross did good too, he is all settled in and currently working on the fine points in architecture of a new bubble nest.😁 Luckily, the ph of the new water is almost the same as the water at the old house, so acclimation was easy.

terry007

Original Poster
What is her name?

My first two cats, Emily and Patricia, sounded like horses when they chases each other around the house every night.
Tiger Lily, she is very sophisticated.
When Taz gets too close, she gives him a gentle "Leave me alone" tap. but she loves my attention, and even meows for it.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Taz is lucky. Whenever Wilbur sat within paw's reach of Emily, he got a smack on the head with a loud hiss. Emily loved Patricia but never liked an extremely gentle male cat who just thought he was king.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
She did good. She slept a good way through the drive. She is all settled in to our new house now and seems happy.

Rosencross did good too, he is all settled in and currently working on the fine points in architecture of a new bubble nest.😁 Luckily, the ph of the new water is almost the same as the water at the old house, so acclimation was easy.
@LittleGoldSnail , thank you for the update, great to hear! :cool:

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
I had a cat that liked to sit on my lap and lick my eyebrows.
LOL Why your eyebrows? There is a lot more hair to lick about two inches higher.

Wilbur loved to lick my hair whenever it was within tongue's reach. He also kissed me on my lips the feline way.