I need help!

TTouch

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Shock kills as much if not more than injury..so quiet, dark and leave it alone for a while to see if it recovers as you can cause futher shock to a wild animal/bird.
If it recovers from the shock Robins feed on insects (especially beetles) and worms, they enjoy mealworms but also eat fruit, seeds, suet, crushed peanuts, sunflower hearts and raisins ...being a youngster suet/mealworms are possibly the best... hopefully it recovers and you can let it go as soon as is possible
 

CatMom1994

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2017
Make sure it is never in the same room as your dog.
 


Top