In Loving Memory Of Lady G.

Jeffrey In USA

Original Poster
Hi Jeffrey! Hope you're doing well. I know you'll never stop missing and loving your Lady G., maybe some day you can let another sweet girl into your heart to help heal it. Take care! 💙
Thanks Alpha. I am doing well, hope you are too. I think another sweet cat will find me one day, just as all the other awesome cats I've had have done. :D

Jeffrey In USA

Original Poster
It's been a long 10 months without my Lady G. Gone, but certainly not forgotten!

We've had some nice, cool weather here lately. When the temps dropped, you'd see her running all around the yard and climbing trees. Bucking and acting all silly. She was as fast as lightning. That girl loved to play. And it was a lot of fun playing with her.

I love you punkin!

Jeffrey In USA

Original Poster
Thinking of you on this beautiful Thanksgiving day, Lady G.! Of course, there's not a single day that goes by that I don't think of you!

Love you girl!

Jeffrey In USA

Original Poster
11 long months have passed without Lady G. by my side, and I still miss her like crazy.

A small rose bloomed 2 or 3 days ago on one of her 3 rose bushes. Seeing those roses bloom always puts a smile on my face.

I love you dearly Lady G.!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Glad the roses are giving you some joy and comfort Jeffrey, hope you have a Merry Christmas and perhaps the new year will bring another little girl into your heart to love in Lady G's honor.

Jeffrey In USA

Original Poster
Glad the roses are giving you some joy and comfort Jeffrey, hope you have a Merry Christmas and perhaps the new year will bring another little girl into your heart to love in Lady G's honor.
Thank you very much Alpha1! And wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas as well!

Jeffrey In USA

Original Poster
A very Merry Christmas to the most awesome, and most dearly missed little girl in the world!

I Love you Lady G.!

Jeffrey In USA

Original Poster
A year ago today, I got the awful news about my dear, Lady G. It's been a difficult year without her. And I still occasionally get upset, but things have improved a little. I still think of her every single day, and often. I will do so for the rest of my life. I will never forget this sweet, little girl. My best friend! Ever!

I love you dearly, Lady G.!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
She was lucky to have you Jeffrey, and I know she's feeling your love every day. Can't believe it's been a year already, thinking of you, perhaps one day you can open your heart again to another sweet girl in need of love. ☮

Jeffrey In USA

Original Poster
She was lucky to have you Jeffrey, and I know she's feeling your love every day. Can't believe it's been a year already, thinking of you, perhaps one day you can open your heart again to another sweet girl in need of love. ☮
Thank you for the kind words, Alpha1.