In memory of my little jellybean

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
This is jellybean, my little black ranchu.

D4FFDBC0-BB4D-4367-8612-357BD5C70D6B.jpegBE3C2FA7-2105-438B-9E85-32E196BE5697.jpeg

He was my baby. His cute little wiggles always made my day. I could always look forward to walking into the room and seeing his little face, so full of excitement.

Many of you guys were part of the thread. He passed away about a month ago. I still feel like there is something missing in my room without his joyful little personality. I know many would think “it’s just a fish” but it’s more then that. We make connections with our animals and this one was very very special to me.

I just wanted to share a few photos in memory of my little jellybean.

He passed away about a month ago. I still feel like there is something missing in my room without his joyful little personality. I know many would think “it’s just a fish” but it’s more then that. We make connections with our animals and this one was very very special to me.
I am so sorry about your fish, a lot of people think that small animals are really easy to get over when they really aren't. You have a special bond with your animals and I see that through your posts. Don't think that you have to get over your fish quickly

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
So sorry you lost your little jellybean, he was lucky to be loved and cared for by you. 💙

LittleGoldSnail

Crazy fish lady
Original Poster
I am so sorry about your fish, a lot of people think that small animals are really easy to get over when they really aren't. You have a special bond with your animals and I see that through your posts. Don't think that you have to get over your fish quickly
So sorry you lost your little jellybean, he was lucky to be loved and cared for by you. 💙
Thank you guys, it means a lot. As much as I miss him, I know he’s better. As my dad said “Swimming in the big sea up in heaven.”

TTouch

Grief for the pet you have lost is no different be that pet be a cat, dog, bird or fish or one of the many other pets people have, love and lose