Introducing....

linda2147

I am so happy for you and getting a new little baby is fantastic. Good luck with her, she won't take the place of your lost little girl but she will make a new place of her own in your heart

mechi2

Original Poster
Thank you, it was love at first sight, she is playful, likes to cuddle and has an easy going personality.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
How is Baby Shannon doing today @mechi2? Getting more familiar with her new home and surroundings?

mechi2

Original Poster
She's getting comfy in her new home, potty training is going well so I'm giving her more freedom, and let me tell you she's using that freedom to the full, zooming from one room to another. Yesterday she figured out how to climb the stairs and that's what she wants to do now but she doesn't know how to climb down so I had to gate the stairs because I'm worried she might fall. She is so much fun, I'm really glad I got her.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
She's getting comfy in her new home, potty training is going well so I'm giving her more freedom, and let me tell you she's using that freedom to the full, zooming from one room to another. Yesterday she figured out how to climb the stairs and that's what she wants to do now but she doesn't know how to climb down so I had to gate the stairs because I'm worried she might fall. She is so much fun, I'm really glad I got her.
Sound good! She seems like quite the little character, have fun with her, I know she's great company for you.

linda2147

I'm sorry you lost your mom, I know how hard that is. My dad died exactly one week before my last son was born, So I know how you feel

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
She is, I lost my Mom recently, and this puppy means so much to me now, I'm so glad I got her, I thought Little Shannon would be my last one
Very sorry to hear that, my condolences.....hugs. 💜