Is 10.1 Pounds Overweight for a Cat?

linda2147

Orri is 2 1/2 Nightowl. My first bengal was 12 when I had to have him put down due to cancer.

Orri is a sweetheart, very active and playful. He may do a little love bite once in a while when he's cuddling with me but the only time he will bite hard is if I remove him from something he wants to do. Usually concerning water. He loves to play in the water and will join you in the tub or shower if you let him so he can play in the water. Also have to keep the toilet cover down at all times, another favorite of his. He will sit on the edge of the toilet seat and flush it to watch the water swirl around. My washer is a newer model with no agitator, the buttons are on the front panel and he also has stepped on the start button and started the washer. He is just not a cat that sleeps all day, he is always looking to get into something.

Nightowl, he is not fat, Bengals are long and lean, he's heave because he is muscular

Last edited:

Esme

Orri is just so smart that it's amazing to me! I'd love to see him in action:)

linda2147

Esme: Maybe you could find a bengal in bengal rescue. Some people get one and don't know what they are dealing with and bring them to rescue. If you could find one you'd love him.