Kidney Failure!!!! Help Tiger!

Iriska

Thanks for taking time and reading my post. My kitty Tiger is very sick. The diagnose is a kidney failure. I am doing my best to help him. Unfortunately the medicare for pets is very expensive in USA and I am not able to pay the bills myself. I was started a donation campaign. Please if you have some desire to help it will be highly appreciated. Take a look at my campaign by opening the link below:
https://www.gofundme.com/TigerKidneyFailure
Thanks to everyone who's care.

Best,
Irina and Tiger

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
There is no such thing as Medicare for pets. Are you referring to veterinary insurance plans?

I totally understand vet bills piling up when kitties are diagnosed with CRF. The good news is there are ways to save money while waiting for people to donate to your Go Fund Me page.

I strongly recommend askin for advice on caring for your sick cat in the Cat Health and Nutrition section. Atlhough none of us are veterinarians, many posters have been there and done that with their cats.

Iriska

Original Poster
There is no such thing as Medicare for pets. Are you referring to veterinary insurance plans?

I totally understand vet bills piling up when kitties are diagnosed with CRF. The good news is there are ways to save money while waiting for people to donate to your Go Fund Me page.

I strongly recommend askin for advice on caring for your sick cat in the Cat Health and Nutrition section. Atlhough none of us are veterinarians, many posters have been there and done that with their cats.

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it. Sorry English is not my native language. I mean medical help. not insurance plan.
Best,
irina

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it. Sorry English is not my native language. I mean medical help. not insurance plan.
What is your native language?

FYI Medicare is a government-funded health insurance plan for American citizens who are at least 65 years old or disabled. Veterinary is the word for pet health care.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Anyway, good luck with your Go Fund Me page. I hope you can get the best veterinary care possible for your kitty.

Phoenixlisa

Azodyl and Epakitin will help. I just posted my history with my cat, Holly. She lived additional 3 years on these meds. They are only $25 for 3 months, and $65 for 3 months.