Look at these 2 cuties

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Cute cats! Hope they find a home fast!
Also, are they free? I hope not.
They have to be free to good home here, no animal sales on this forum. Too many puppy mills and back yard breeders trying to sell all their litters.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
They have to be free to good home here, no animal sales on this forum. Too many puppy mills and back yard breeders trying to sell all their litters.
And kitten mills.

But the OP lives in Pasadena, so she can't give her cats to any of us anyway. All we can do is help her find people who want to pay adoption fees.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Really? I thought it was better to ask for money for animals.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Really? I thought it was better to ask for money for animals.
I think that people who really love their pet and have to give them up for some reason would be more interested in giving it to a loving forever family and not want to make any profit from the 'adoption'.

Too many breeders, especially the unreputable ones, make the poor female have litter after litter just for the money, and try to sell the babies online over and over again. They can do it on other sites, but not here.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
I think that people who really love their pet and have to give them up for some reason would be more interested in giving it to a loving forever family and not want to make any profit from the 'adoption'.

Too many breeders, especially the unreputable ones, make the poor female have litter after litter just for the money, and try to sell the babies online over and over again. They can do it on other sites, but not here.
Ok, thank you Alpha.