Looking for a dog toy

ObieBarrett

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone could help me find a toy I had bought for my dog a couple years ago. Its his favorite toy so I was hoping to replace it.
IMG_0073.JPG IMG_0074.JPG

linda2147

I don't know what that toy is but have you considered getting an antler? Most dogs love antlers and they are hard and keeps them chewing for hours. If you get an antler get one with the points or branches on it, a short flat one could slide down his throat and choke him.

ObieBarrett

Original Poster
It wasn’t a bird. But it did have spiky hair. And I don’t remember where I got it unfortunately

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Honestly, the toys don't stay the same year after year. You can buy a favorite toy and maybe they just don't make the exact thing anymore. I bet if you got something similar and made it appealing to the dog, he would bond with it and like it just as much as the old one. If it was a toy that squeaked, make sure the new one does also. Good luck!

shennai

[FONT=&quot]My pups love the ball and don't want to let go[/FONT]:).[FONT=&quot]I earlier ordered a ball from puppy bubble.com which i am [/FONT][FONT=&quot] really appreciate for sending genuine product.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]--------Wonderful for playing fetch, Bounces a lot.[/FONT]

Darkly Innocent

I think it used to be a hedgehog. They probably don't make that exact one any longer. You could try doing a search for squeaky hedgehog dog toy and hopefully find one similar to it that he/she would love just as much. :)