Looking for specific dog toy: blue ball with holes and lump around it

CKDoggo41

Hi all,

I’m new to the group and first post here. I’ve bought a variety of dog toys from too many different stores. My German shepherd is in love with one ball in particular. The ball is nearing the end of its life and I’m looking to replace. If anyone knows where I can get a replacement, I would really appreciate it!

I may have bought this toy from Marshalls or TJMaxx but I cannot find it there anymore.

Toy/Ball description (pictures attached)
-blue ball
-small lumps and hole around it
-has a smaller ball inside it

Attachments

CKDoggo41

Original Poster
Welcome to the forum.

Do you remember the company and product name?
Hi! Unfortunately I do not. The ball itself does not have any brand name or markings on it. The only go by I have is the picture of the ball.

momiev

My dog was too protective with his rubber toy and it got lost one day so I bought him a new one with the same toy but he was not interested in the new one. Hope you could find that toy and hopefully, he would still like it.

CKDoggo41

Original Poster
Thank you all for the response. We are still looking for this toy and will update the forum if we ever find it.

TTouch

As far as I understand Marshalls was purchsed by TJMaxx in 1995 and TJMaxx purchase products in bulk, end of line and other bulk items that do not go into full market production and promotional/prototype items, so if you purchased from them you may be looking for something that you will not find....although tht shouldn't stop you looking as you never know.

I purchased a couple of dozen different tuff/strong/textured dog toys when I opened an account with a wholesaler some years ago for one of my puppy classes , when I went to buy more and replace some of the ones that were always well played with I found I couldn't as these no longer were in production.

Your photo made me smile...a GSD, typical! My own GSD only liked one toy and it was the GSDs in the puppy class who always sort out from the 'toy box' the one toy they had played with the week before