Meet Rainbow and Swimmer!

cluckmecoop7

I got a puppy!
Hey everyone!

I just got two Betta fish! Their names are Rainbow and swimmer! Rainbow is blue and red, swimmer is purple and red. I'm getting their tank ready right now!

I'll post pictures of them later!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Congrats, looking forward to the photos. You have a separator in the tank so they don't fight?

cluckmecoop7

I got a puppy!
Original Poster
Here you go guys! These are the pics And Alpha, yes there is a separator.

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 12.49.59 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 12.50.15 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 12.49.41 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2018-08-16 at 12.50.32 PM.jpg

cluckmecoop7

I got a puppy!
Original Poster
I added some fake plants to the tank, they like it better and seem more comfortable.:tank:

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Rainbow and Swimmer are very pretty, such nice coloring on those Bettas. Good luck, wishing them a long and healthy life with you. :friendly_wink:

cluckmecoop7

I got a puppy!
Original Poster
I'm teaching them a trick! On the top of the tank there is a small vent I open to feed them, I'm teaching them that when I open it they swim to the top to wait for food.

Anyone know of any other trick you can teach fish?

cluckmecoop7

I got a puppy!
Original Poster
I watched some videos and found out that you can teach betta fish to jump out of the water and take food from your finger, (deep breath:friendly_wink:) There are some others too. If you have youtube (which most of you probably have) type in "7 tricks you can teach your betta fish" or something like that and the one I saw might come up.

Anyone else have a betta fish that knows tricks?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I'm teaching them a trick! On the top of the tank there is a small vent I open to feed them, I'm teaching them that when I open it they swim to the top to wait for food.
Do they swim up when you open the vent for feeding Yeti? :aquarium:

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Hope your fish are doing well Yeti. :kissing: Thought you might enjoy this short video.

zA_nsoVK-q4

PhoenixKoi

I dont want to ruin the mood but do you know what sized tank they are in because it look like 2-3 gallons which is too small for two bettas. I would recomend putting some live plants in there and getting a 10 gallon tank and splitting that in half so they both have about 5 gallons. They seems to be pretty healthy and im not saying you have too i think the fish may enjoy it more and it may be more pleasing to look at. Again, im not saying your doing anything wrong i am simply sugesting the idea.