Merry Christmas!

CatMom1994

Original Poster
How are you and your family (including the furry members) celebrating it today?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
It's just myself and my husband. We'll be making a special dinner of charcoal grilled lamb sirloins and oven roasted cauliflower. We'll be opening a bottle of Decoy Zinfandel which we bought for the holidays, and dessert will be Lemon Mousse cake with raspberry from a good French bakery. Not much different aside from that, I will take my dog on his daily long walk in the park and spend the rest of the day at home.

What are you and your mom doing for this Christmas day @CatMom1994?

CatMom1994

Original Poster
My mom, aunt, and uncle were on Zoom for over an hour.

I am wearing Christmas socks all day.

Before a football game kicks off (Vikings at Saints), we will be opening presents under the tree in our living room.

My supper will be takeout manicotti and chocolate cake from Cheesecake Factory.

The only thing missing is something in the cat stocking, which I hung up as usual for decoration.

CatMom1994

Original Poster
Mom gave me a beautiful metal pill box with two compartments that can't open accidentally. I did not know pillboxes like it existed. She later sent me a link and offered to buy another one with my favorite design, then take it to use for herself. I was surprised she did not originally buy the one I loved most, knowing the kinds of patterns and images I love.

She told me several times I got "too much chocolate" because both she and my sister gave me a full pound and there was confusion about fudge on the phone. I probably have more than three pounds of chocolate.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
She told me several times I got "too much chocolate" because both she and my sister gave me a full pound and there was confusion about fudge on the phone. I probably have more than three pounds of chocolate.
:) That's a lot of chocolate for one person, hopefully your mom will help you eat some. It should keep for a while too if you need to set some aside.

CatMom1994

Original Poster
Mom will not eat any of it.