My 2 cats need forever loving home due to my sons asthma allergy

Monkas

I am looking for someone who will love and care for my 2 Cats. I will be buying the food and the litter each month for you, or will stock you up for a few months ahead each time. My 2.y.o son has developed allergy and I am having a hard time and although with tears in my eyes I hope to find loving home for my 2 cats. They are 3 and 4 years old healthy and spayed/neutered. 1 of them are grey female and 1 is white with orange female. They are very smart and affectionate cats. If you wish to help me and you don't support breeders and pet shops, please contact me.

Mimi is the Orange/white cat. She is 3 year old spayed female. Mimi is very nice, smart and affectionate, loves to be hugged, loves attention and adores to be petted. She is very funny and gentle cat.

Mici is the Grey female cat 4 years old, spayed, likes to be hugged a lot very calm and affectionate. She loves to sleep, play and she loves massages. She is Very gentle cat loves to be petted.

They are very good friends and they love hugging each other and sometimes they sleep together.

I ve been helping animals all my life and I spayed over 100 stray cats in the west island area just to help reduce the population and I donate money each month for animals in need. Now I am crying for help as I never thought one day I would be looking for home for my cats.

I live in Montreal

Attachments

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
How heartbreaking that you have to part with your beautiful cats, I hope they find a loving forever home as quickly as possible...good luck! :love_heart:

haopee

BACON of Light
Thanks for informing me where you are. I will try to ask around. If only you were in New York, I know of people there who will even find them good homes.

I've already posted your concern in one of the blogging communities I belong in... http://tabbycatclub.blogspot.com/ . Please drop by this blog as someone might be able to help you there.

Also, here's another blog owned by Mr. K. Try to contact him through his blog http://animalsheltervolunteer.blogspot.com/

I hope you get to find homes for your girls.

By the way, to help with the allergies, I do hope the doctor has recommended an antihistamine for your son. I know how bad allergies can get. I used to get asthma attacks when dogs were around me.

Monkas

Original Poster
Thank you haopee from the bottom of my heart for all your help, I will check the 2 site blogs. It is such a difficult time for me, I can't even concentrate at work and I feel so sad. I never thought I have to face this decision.

We have epi-pen at home and a yellow pump with medication spray and we have air cleaners and nothing helps especially when he is sick, he can hardly breath and it is scary. We ve rushed a few times in the emergency already.

I just hope I will find good homes for my cats. Cant stop crying..

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
You're very welcome. :love_heart: Have you considered placing an ad for them in your local Craigslist? http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/pet/. You must take care though if you do that, to check the people out who want to adopt, and make sure they'll have a proper home for your cats.

I would personally, if they were my cats, insist that they go together, so at least they'll have each other for comfort in the new home. I would also be sure that there are no animals in the home, that may hurt the cats...or children that may play rough. Hopefully you can find someone who is willing to keep the cats indoors too. Please let us know if you place them in a good home, thanks.