My cat wont leav my room! Why?

Archerychic96

Hi my cat's name is Daphine. I got her from Petsmart when she was 3 years old, and I have had her for 1 year now. She refuses to leave my bedroom. I have trying keeping her out by closing the door, but all that does is make her mad at me. Sometimes when i carry her out and i put her down she pukes. I made a wooden box that the litter box goes in, and if any other animal or person other than me comes in the room she bolts to that box. Other than her not leaving the room she's a wonderful cat. Any answers or suggestions?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Hi my cat's name is Daphine. I got her from Petsmart when she was 3 years old, and I have had her for 1 year now. She refuses to leave my bedroom. I have trying keeping her out by closing the door, but all that does is make her mad at me. Sometimes when i carry her out and i put her down she pukes. I made a wooden box that the litter box goes in, and if any other animal or person other than me comes in the room she bolts to that box. Other than her not leaving the room she's a wonderful cat. Any answers or suggestions?
It just sounds like she's fearful and finds the most comfort and security in your room. Except for my dog and my husband, my cat will take off for the basement if a stranger comes over or another dog shows up at our house.

What other animals do you have that go into your bedroom? Does she have a high place there where she can jump up and get away from your other pets? Something like a high cat tree or chest of drawers? Who do you live with, is she afraid of that person?