My dog Cash

Original Poster
He was a rescue from our local shelter, and is some sort of mutt. Do you have any ideas wht he might be? We definitely think that he's part Belgian sheepdog. What do you think? (More pics coming soon! ) ill have to show a full body picture to you all tomorrow to examine.

Pickle Porcupine

He was a rescue from our local shelter, and is some sort of mutt. Do you have any ideas wht he might be? We definitely think that he's part Belgian sheepdog. What do you think? (More pics coming soon! ) ill have to show a full body picture to you all tomorrow to examine.
the color makes me think like the father was choc lab. but ya, I also see sheepdog totaly.

Beautiful Beasties

If I had to guess, I'd say border collie/German shepherd mix. Though there could be so many things in the mixed dogs we see! :) Such a handsome boy!