My dog died a painful agonizing death after getting Cytopoint injection.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Your dog was very handsome Suzan, condolences for your loss, I can't even imagine how you're feeling. I made sure my husband knew about the dangers of this shot, so our dog is never permitted to take it from any vet. Thanks for sharing your experience....very sad.

Mandylaw

I lost my 10 year old dog today. After receiving his 5th cytopoint injection.
Suddenly became sick, diagnosed with autoimmune disease. I left him at the vet overnight for blood transfusion. I visited him today and he was almost gone. The transfusion unfortunately did not help and he has to be laid to rest. I wish I had read about the horror stories sooner about Cytoppint and I hope this can save someone elses pet.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Suddenly became sick, diagnosed with autoimmune disease. I left him at the vet overnight for blood transfusion. I visited him today and he was almost gone. The transfusion unfortunately did not help and he has to be laid to rest. I wish I had read about the horror stories sooner about Cytoppint and I hope this can save someone elses pet.
So sorry for your loss Mandy. :(

LPC

Suzan and Mandy, I send you both my heartfelt condolences. I feel for you. I hadn't heard of Cytopoint, so resorted to search engines. Apart from numerous mentions of the manufacturer and claims that Cytopoint has been tested and allegedly "found safe in tests with beagles".....the main independent assessments of its safety are on this forum. So, Suzan and Mandy, let us hope that the suffering of your beloved dogs has not been in vain, thanks to this wonderful forum! I hope that this page will be often consulted, so that the caretakers of dogs will be forewarned of the obvious dangers.

Last edited:

DaleneA

Suzanne I just severed the exact same laws as well as timeline. My boxer was nine years old and up around her hip shot suddenly developed an immunity. I suspect side of points despite how good it was for her allergies. It is really important to contact the manufacturer and provide marketing experience
Suzan and Mandy, I send you both my heartfelt condolences. I feel for you. I hadn't heard of Cytopoint, so resorted to search engines. Apart from numerous mentions of the manufacturer and claims that Cytopoint has been tested and allegedly "found safe in tests with beagles".....the main independent assessments of its safety are on this forum. So, Suzan and Mandy, let us hope that the suffering of your beloved dogs has not been in vain, thanks to this wonderful forum! I hope that this page will be often consulted, so that the caretakers of dogs will be forewarned of the obvious dangers.
I just experienced the same loss. On her fourth or fifth. It did wonders for her allergies, but she suddenly succumbed to auto immune disease as well. Please! Anyone who has this ...or any other negative experience, you MUST report to the manufacturer. They may not have seen these side effects in their clinical trials. But often, new issues become apparent after more animals are exposed. I am heartbroken, and will report so others will be spared if Cytopoint is the cause.
Dalene