My friend Luke

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I'm sorry, but I only see a "Do Not Hotlink Images" warning. I see no picture of a cat. Maybe try another way, possibly uploading the image straight from your computer.
I think that's a good suggestion Jeffrey. Catmom, you can right click the photo here that you're seeing and save it to your computer. Then upload it from there into the post. I've saved LunaPic edited photos back to my computer and uploaded them here with no problems.

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
Only his right side has a lot of white in the middle. His left sideis mostly brown tabby.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Yes, I see Luke now, handsome cat! How did you get the photo to show??

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
Yes, I see Luke now, handsome cat! How did you get the photo to show?
You suggested uploading it to tinypic in my Forum Support thread. I did that, selected Message Board size, and right-clicked on the image to copy and paste.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
You suggested uploading it to tinypic in my Forum Support thread. I did that, selected Message Board size, and right-clicked on the image to copy and paste.
I think Matrix might have suggested that, I'm glad it worked for you. :friendly_wink:

CatMom1994

Rest in peace Daisy
Original Poster
Yes it did, so now Yetidog needs to figure out what his problem is.

Back to Luke: Obviously it is good to know what happened to him after so long, but hearing put to sleep" mskes me miss him more than I already did.