my spoiled bengals

linda2147

these cats are so spoiled and I know its my fault. I ordered some lobster treats for them and Orri is so smart he knows what the package looks like, and demanded treats, and won't eat any other kind of treat, Nanny will eat anything but not them. and they all have decided they like the my pillows on my bed so they have confiscated them also.

linda2147

Original Poster
or buy a couple more. he went to the vet last week for his yearly checkup, he weighs 19.4 pounds he's long and lean and muscular, not an ounce of fat on him. Little Sandy only weighs 12 pounds, she looks like a kitten next to him, but she's long and lean also but not as filled out as he is to me she looks skinny

Aimitertyso

It's hard to control yourself when you're with them the whole time because of COVID. I can totally relate.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
or buy a couple more. he went to the vet last week for his yearly checkup, he weighs 19.4 pounds he's long and lean and muscular, not an ounce of fat on him. Little Sandy only weighs 12 pounds, she looks like a kitten next to him, but she's long and lean also but not as filled out as he is to me she looks skinny
He's a big boy now! Hugs from me for Orri, Sandy and Nanny, all of your furkids are beautiful Linda, easy to spoil. 💚 I spoil my kiddos too, I use the Orijen freeze dried cat treats for both of them. :) Been ordering some stuff from Chewy after hearing you use them, have some freeze dried duck dog treats in the pantry from them. They are good, deliver fast and accurate orders, well packaged, no damage on delivery. Thanks for your tips.