Need flea advice please

guardianofmygalaxy

So my cat has fleas... UGH. I noticed today that where she has been laying like white specks... almost looks similar to salt but it’s not hard like salt. Are these flea eggs? If so what can I do to kill them.... I need help!!!!
Sorry for the poor quality pics. I tried to get the best shot I could 🙁

Attachments

linda2147

oes look like flea eggs. Which means the cat has fleas. You have to kill the fleas on the cat to prevent eggs. There are some flea meds that kill eggs as well as adult. fleas. The flea eggs will fall off the cat and reinfest it so you must bacvuum and they are so tiny its hard to do so. Get a flea collar or two and break it up and put it in the tank or bag so it will kill them and they can't crawl out to reinfect.

guardianofmygalaxy

Original Poster
oes look like flea eggs. Which means the cat has fleas. You have to kill the fleas on the cat to prevent eggs. There are some flea meds that kill eggs as well as adult. fleas. The flea eggs will fall off the cat and reinfest it so you must bacvuum and they are so tiny its hard to do so. Get a flea collar or two and break it up and put it in the tank or bag so it will kill them and they can't crawl out to reinfect.
Thank you!!! So much