Need help buying toys for a cat on my nice list

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Time is running out to find a purrfect stocking stuffer Daisy can't smellv catnip and bird feathers in her stockinng My top priority is buying toys she will never get tired of until the catnip gets stale.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Original Poster
I could not find anything that is filled with catnip, fits under a door, will not be damaged by water, and does not squeak or rattle. So I had to settle for something that does not have catnip to meet the other requirements and settled on this toy:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B011LPAB4C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
[h=1]PETMATE 26317 Cat Crazies Cat Toy[/h]
  • 2 Pack
  • Durable plastic construction
  • Brings out your cat's natural instincts
  • Slide, flip, roll and bite
  • Small, simple toys

matternr

Thanks for sharing. My cats will love "Cat Crazies"!

Saav

Author of The Cats of Stony River
I love people who think they have to get this junk. NOT.

Just go to your local natural foods place, get a few of those cotton teabags, and fill them full of valerian root and catnip. Tons of fun, no plastic junk. Toss those on the floor and watch the cats go nuts!

No plastic junk, nothing that will choke them, total fun!

Cats love those better than those stupid plastic toys.

Purrs, Saav

Saav

Author of The Cats of Stony River
I could not find anything that is filled with catnip, fits under a door, will not be damaged by water, and does not squeak or rattle. So I had to settle for something that does not have catnip to meet the other requirements and settled on this toy:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B011LPAB4C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
PETMATE 26317 Cat Crazies Cat Toy

• 2 Pack
  • Durable plastic construction
  • Brings out your cat's natural instincts
  • Slide, flip, roll and bite
  • Small, simple toys
Those are dangerous and promote a choking hazard. Please be careful of your advice. My neighbor got those and had to run her cat to the vet because of choking.

Just be careful when choosing cat or dog toys.

Purrs, Saav