No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Bars!
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- CHOCOLATE LAYER
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers to a fine crumb.
- Add in the melted butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter and pulse until totally combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the bottom of the prepared baking dish and press to evenly distribute it.
- In a microwave safe bowl, dump in the chocolate chips and add the peanut butter to the top. Microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring well between the microwaving bursts until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture in the baking dish and smooth with a rubber spatula to cover all of the peanut butter layer.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 3 hour before cutting into squares