Noisy Dog Toy Help

ShadyShiba

Hey everybody, I have a Shiba Inu and she is absolutely obsessed with a cat toy that has a speaker inside it that places a squeaky noise, basically a lure toy I think it's called. It's absolutely fantastic for both of us because its how we play together as I run around the house with it and it wears both of us out. The problem is that since it's a cat toy, it's not durable enough for doggo teeth, they are super cheap to replace but I'd have to buy several at a time, I was wondering if anyone had a similar toy or at least an attachable one that I could use with a stronger rod and rope. This is the Cat toy for reference: Pet Zone Play-N-Squeak.

Thanks for the help!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Be careful, I had a nice natural mouse toy that had an electronic sound, it had a small button type battery in it which can be fatal to pets if swallowed. When my old dog got hold of it and ripped the material enough to expose the battery, I threw it in the trash and never bought one of those again.....as nice as it was, wasn't worth the risk.

mechi2

Squeaky toys in general aren't save for dogs because they can come loose and become a choking hazard.

ShadyShiba

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice guys, but I am super careful with this toy, its never treated as a chew toy and is always put out of reach of the dog because its our "Bonding toy" not a "You can have it when you want toy"

ShadyShiba

Original Poster
Found a toy that is a crinkle and squeak, hopefully the crinkle while it moves around will be a better (and safer) option that gets her attention Flirt Pole Toy