Penny and Nyla hiking on Mt. Washington

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Just saw this Linda, nice photo, Penny and Nyla both look great. Bet they had lots of fun hiking in that beautiful area! :)

linda2147

Original Poster
Penny and Nyla were both tired at the end of the day. They hiked about ten miles. Nathan barely broke a sweat. Whenever they are both off work they take Nyla for "adventures" which she looks forward to. Penny takes her every day someplace. She is one spoiled dog

Waynetopher

Have you ever used a Gps collar for adventures like this?

Seedorf

That's awesome. I think a GPS collar is a good idea if your dog isn't as trained as Linda's dog.

Aimitertyso

I want one, my dog really loves to explore to the point that he leaves me behind when we do road trip.

linda2147

Original Poster
I want one, my dog really loves to explore to the point that he leaves me behind when we do road trip.
I've always taught my dogs to stay with me is to hide on them. Take them someplae and when they wander off hide behind a tree where you can see them but they an't see you, when they realize you aren't there they get frantic and start looking for you and when they finally find you they never go out of your sight again.