Pet food selector

CatMom1994

If you have at least one cat or dog who is not already eating high quality pet food at every meal, you need to click here:

https://www.pawdiet.com/pet-food-finder/

This webpage has to be the most complete food selector. It has a lot of filters: product type, physical form, ingredient quality, special diets, brands, rating, nutritional guaranteed analyses, ingredients it can't have, ingredients it must have, your monthly budget, and the pet's species, activity level, age, and weight in pounds.

hamsterlover123

I was very specific. As my dog has a special stomach and is not neutered. I also had a certain price range though.

hamsterlover123

I guess we never thought of it. ((quick backstory)We got him from a person in another country where we visit often who had a dog that was more like a street dog who went around and had puppies sometimes, I personally think he should've had her spayed if she was going to be able to roam around like that, my dad was close friends with this guy and he asked for a puppy and that is how we got him) He does not go many places like the groomer as we groom him at home and he really does not go anywhere with lots of dogs. I guess we could but it has been 7 years that he has been with us. He is perfectly fine in behavior and going potty outside so I do not see a reason to.