Pet survey for school!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Sorry, I went to take your survey, but a sign in with email was required. Not interested in giving that information.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I don't know what you are talking about Alpha. The link took me immediately to the questionairre.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
The last question needs to be modified. Animal shelters do not sell pets. Adoption fees are basically compensation for veterinary care: shots, deworming, flea treatment, spay/neuter; and a microchip for cats and dogs.

kittykit123

Original Poster
Sorry, I went to take your survey, but a sign in with email was required. Not interested in giving that information.

Hello! Sorry about that, I put that up just to ensure that no one would repeatedly take it(it's very unlikely, but could possibly happen) to get a somewhat accurate result.

kittykit123

Original Poster
The last question needs to be modified. Animal shelters do not sell pets. Adoption fees are basically compensation for veterinary care: shots, deworming, flea treatment, spay/neuter; and a microchip for cats and dogs.
Hi, sorry about that. For the last question, I wasn't quite sure how I could phrase it because I do believe that most people have pets as companions, but some other people have them for different reasons. As for the animal shelters, I was under the impression that some charged for the pet itself. My apologies if that is not the case.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I clicked on it again to see how Alpha's screen culd havev been different. A pop-up appeaed that reminded me I already took it.