Petlover since childhood

teytey029

I've been a fur parent for a long time and I had really a great experience with them. I have a dog and a cat.

When I just started to be a pet owner, I read and watched a lot of videos about being a fur parent and it's really hard, to be honest. There are times when I want to give my pets to my friends and the worst is to let my pet go astray. But luckily, it didn't happen. I extend my patience and slowly learn how to take care of them and until now I have cute and lovable pets.

I'm not used to joining this kind of community since I mostly used social media in sharing thoughts like this but I got interested when my friend shared this. I read a lot of good and even bad or let's say sad stories that's why I joined.

Now, as an experienced pet owner (not an expert) I'm more than happy to share my thoughts and personal experience with anyone. This is my way of giving back to society which helps me to be a good and responsible pet owner now.

I'll be sharing my thoughts in community threads as much as I can. You can also reach me by sending me a message but please bear with me as I have personal things as well. You can also contact me if you need a trusted shop for pet supplies where I usually buy things for my pets. Thank you and long life with our fur babies!!

mechi2

Welcome to you and your fur buddies. I have a 8 and half month old chihuahua, I thought I wouldn't get another after my old dog passed away, sometimes I wonder if getting another dog was the right thing to do, because eventually it will lead to heartbreak. But what's been done has been done, and she means so much to me because I also lost my Mom during the time I was grieving for my dog.

Last edited:

teytey029

Original Poster
I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances you've experienced :( But I'm glad you overcome it and possibly because of your chihuahua. We can't do anything but accept it as a dog's lifespan is not like a human's. We can just do is to build memories with them and take care of them as much as we can so they can see and enjoy the world :)