Plaque Attack, Plaque Buster, etc...

McPuffin

I've noticed that they have started carrying this Plaque Buster stuff at my local Rite-Aid pharmacy, and was wondering if it was really worth the $10 I spent on it. I've been spraying my dogs teeth with it every day, twice a day, for about a week now and I have yet to see any appreciable difference. I know it takes a while for this stuff to kick in and start working, but before I commit to this whole routine of spraying my dog in the mouth, which she does NOT like at all, because the TV lied in saying that this was a gentle spray... its about the equivalent of spraying yourself in the mouth with a Windex bottle. While its not the worst thing ever, its unpleasantly forceful compared to say a perfume atomizer which gently mists the perfume into the air.

It may not bother bigger dogs all that much, but to a small dog, this is like being sprayed in the mouth with a Super Soaker water-gun.

Has anyone used these Plaque busting products that are advertised on TV? Can you recommend anything SPECIFICALLY?