Pookie Has Crossed Over

Saav

Author of The Cats of Stony River
Our precious Pookie, one of the characters in my book, had to leave us on Wednesday. Pookie was 17 and had renal and heart failure. I promise we did everything we could to help her with good vet care, meds, treatment and all.

I apologize for not being able to save her. She just didn't respond much to meds and treatment and we could not let her suffer. We had to let her go.

I am sorry we had to let her go.

linda2147

I am so sorry you lost cookie. I know you did everything you could for her but at her age there is only so much you can do. I had an 18 year old tiger cat a few years ago and like you there was nothing to do but spare him more pain so hard as it was on me I made the only decision I could and had to put him down. I know how hard it is and I know how you are feeling. Just be comforted in the fact cookie had a good life a long life of love and best of care.

Saav

Author of The Cats of Stony River
Original Poster
Thank you. She was the last one I wrote about in my book. She was incredibly special, and a true hero. She saved Saavy.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Very sorry to hear about the loss of your Pookie, my condolences, may she rest in peace.