Pupstime - Daily Update - Everything about dog

pupstime_

Original Poster
Before you get a dog, you can't quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can't imagine living any other way.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
My favorite type of pet has always been a dog. They're loyal, kind, and offer endless affection. My friend Eric says, 'The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.' Funny thought.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
The first thing I do each morning is get out of bed and give my dog, Audrey, a hug. She's a Jack Russell. I think having an animal is a wonderful thing, particularly dogs. They are great levelers, there's no nonsense with them, and they just want simple affection.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
You know, a dog can snap you out of any kind of bad mood that you're in faster than you can think of.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
My dog has the intellectual capacity of a lime wedge, yet even he possesses an elaborate set of assumptions, based on his ability to control my behavior through a combination of slavish devotion and incessant howling.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
I love playing with my dog and just sitting on the patio with people I don't get to see very often anymore.

Attachments