Pupstime - Daily Update - Everything about dog

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @greywolf.blackfox (instagram)

hi(gh) Barak ⠀
➖
may have gotten a bit of a contact high while resting in Mission Dolores Park during our trip to San Francisco . But the park has such a great view and is a lovely little green space in the midst of the city, something LA doesn’t really have (don’t get us wrong, one could certainly drive to lots of beautiful spots and hikes in LA... but there aren’t many small local parks for daily strolls). Missing local greenery this weekend ❤❤❤
➖
do you have a local green area for walkies? If not, do you drive your pups to someplace green daily or do you generally save nature adventuring for the weekend?⠀.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @oreo_the_jersey_bean (instagram)

Day 1 ➡ Today #doubletrouble #sisters #siblings #cute #dogsofinstgram #doubleact #sisterhood.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @bradleythespoodle (instagram)

I’ve got all da chewy toys a pup could ask for, but I much prefer to chew my bed to pieces!!! Dad went for a shower and I left a surprise for him when he got out! .

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @bentleyandhudson (instagram)

Throwback to this Summer. Do your dogs like swimming? Bentley likes the water but Hudson is so scared of the waves! -.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @thedogsisit (instagram)

It was good to see some old (dog) faces while back in austin. Remy is a sight for sore eyes. Miss u buddy. #idontthinkhewasveryhappybeingheld.

Attachments