Pupstime - Daily Update - Everything about dog

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @roccosworld10 (instagram)

♥
#labsofinstagram #blacklab_squad #labs #labpuppy.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @bradleythespoodle (instagram)

Dis is totes one of my fave places to be. Chillin’ in dad’s lap, givin’ him puppy dog eyes. How can anyone resist dis face? I mean, seriously, even when I bite him on da nose and draw blood, this face stops me from gettin’ in trouble. Works every time! Got him wrapped around my little paw! ?.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @monsterthecavoodle (instagram)

Tucked up in bed pretending I’m a human ??‍♀ #cavoodle #cavapoo #cavoodlegram #cavapoogram.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @fritz.schnackenpfefferhausen (instagram)

Maybe no one will notice that this mountain is actually a snowbank if we shoot at a lower angle and if I look cute enough to distract from the urban background....

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @greywolf.blackfox (instagram)

when in san francisco, demand a treat at the top of every hill. you'll get a lot of treats ???⁠⠀⁠⠀
➖⁠⠀
soomsoom gets a bit lazy when we're walking up hills and lags behind while barakli huffs and puffs his way up. do you enjoy walking up hills?⁠⠀.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @thedogsisit (instagram)

?❤L O V E?? , when someone doesn't stand up for what you believe in and you feel like there's no end in sight. You have to love that much more. Hang in there pups..

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @bradleythespoodle (instagram)

? Just had a bath and blow dry. I was much better dis time, daddy said. I didn’t wriggle around until right at da end, when I had enough of the air in my face. ? I got a few treats when it was over, so it was all worth it. Now daddy says I’m ‘a handsome boy’ and dat I smell pawfect! ? ?.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @samthemutt (instagram)

t
I love to play fetch outside.. but I'm more of a get the ball and run around kind of girl.⁠
My parents learned if they have TWO balls then it's game over and I'll bring the ball back ?⁠

What's your favorite toy?⁠.

Attachments