Pupstime - Daily Update - Everything about dog

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @monsterthecavoodle (instagram)

Why are you always taking photos of me? ? #cavoodle #dogsofinstagram #puppygram #australianpuppy.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @samthemutt (instagram)

Hope you all had a great weekend. ⁣

I sure did. I snuck into the pool to cool off even though I'm not supposed to go in. ? ⁣

It's like they don't want all my furrrr in the pool. Haha to bad. I'm cute and I win! ?.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
my lil hooman Harvey dude who loves Dinosaurs as you can see ?? Fun times! ? #reginaldthecavoodle #throwbackthursday #lilhooman #bros #playdate #cavoodlelove #cavoodlegram. cool ? plans?
Here’s a #tbt to when I got to hangout wCredit : @reginaldthecavoodle (instagram)

Did you say it’s Footy ? grand final public holiday tmr?! Yassssss ?? Lucky to be a Melbournian ? I’ll be going on some long weekend adventures for sure ? Any other Melbournians w

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @greywolf.blackfox (instagram)

try to haz some dignity, barak. U look like a doofus. ?
➖
what do you think - does barak look silly with his eyes closed in most photos or not?
➖.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @oreo_the_jersey_bean (instagram)

"I have found that when you need to take time out from this with this crazy world ? , there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source." ?? #timeout #lovedogs.

Attachments

pupstime_

Original Poster
Credit : @fritz.schnackenpfefferhausen (instagram)

I see you're putting on your shoes. Let me remind you who would like to come with you wherever you go. .. Except public transit - you're on your own there buddy.

#dogsofcanada#dogsandpals#dogs_of_world.

Attachments