RIP Sweet my lovely Tiki Girl

Country Woman

In early Tues morning around 2 am my sweet Tiki left this world
she had fallen on Monday , a stroke or something, I tried to keep her as comfortable as possible
I gave her water> I put her in our room for the night I woke up at 1 am and she was still alive, then
at 2 am she breathed her last I woke 2:10 am and she was gone , I cried cause I had her for 13-14 years
I am heartbroken , we are going to my friends place in the country to bury her

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Rest peacefully little Tiki, you'll always be loved and remembered. Country Woman, my condolences to you and your family, I know it hurts.....hugs.

Country Woman

Original Poster
thank you both
my cat Sam went to the cage looked in and sniffed ,he misses her too

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I am feeling a little better today
, some tears
Glad you're feeling a little better, best not to rush the grieving process we do that for a reason. Tiki was blessed to have you, and I think she feels the love. :rose:

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Monday will be a sad day, but it's nice that you're having a special burial for little Tiki. Good that you have the Budgies to care for at this time. :sentimental:

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
What a sweet pretty little girl she was, I know you're missing her badly. Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I know the pictures are not the best Do you think it was a fall and stroke
I'm not a doctor, but it's possible that if she hit her head hard enough when she fell it could have cause the "stroke", perhaps a blood clot or something like that. I know that dogs who have hit their heads, say falling on a rock playing Frisbee, can have brain damage enough to cause epileptic seizures and need to be put on medication.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
She's at peace now....hugs.