Sugar Gliders? What kind of pets are they?

imperium

I have heard very different opinions about them. I have heard that they are either the best or worst pets. I need facts. I get mad when people say they are a HORRIBLE pet. No they aren't it's because of you. Thats all I need facts and your experience. Please state the prices and general information. I have a lot of information from the Pocket Pet people.

If you say they are a horrible pet then I WILL reply back saying it's because of you. Although if you say my experience wasn't good because of whatever I will listen. Ok so facts info and personal experience. Thanks

Tongue Flicker

Exotic Animal Lover
Though an ancient thread, i will bump this up to bring justice to sugar gliders!

Sugar gliders are very good pets provided you have adequate space, lots of bonding time and resources to feed them a very varied diet.

Now, people say they are horrible pets when they fail to provide one of the three.

It has been 5 days since i got my sugar glider and were well bonded already. (Pics to follow) :D

LeslieAnne

Sugar gliders can be awesome pets! I hate to see impulse buyers get them because they do need daily care and attention, and it DOES make a difference how they're fed & treated as babies!