Summer

Aimitertyso

What is one thing you are looking forward to this summer? What activities have you been withholding since the pandemic began?

CatMom1994

Spring just began last weekend. It is too early to think about summer.

The most important one by far is adopting a cat. Next month I will get my second Pfizer shot and my mom already had both Moderna shots, so in May we can begin looking for our next feline family member. Not being able to have a fixed date for beginning my cat search is very frustrating.

Summer will mean swimming, going to the natural history museum, and watching the Tokyo Summer Olympics no matter when I get a cat.

MainerMikeBrown

Before the virus hit my area, I was hoping to do some travelling. I wanted to go back to the Mid-Atlantic states (Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia).

I went down to those three states back in 2011.

I'm hoping I can do some travelling this coming summer. It depends on how safe it will be for me to do so.

CatMom1994

Where do you live?

I had international vacations paid for but they were both canceled and rescheduled for two years later. Instead of 2020 and 2021, they are in 2022 and 2023. I heard all international travelers must be vaccinated but that does not affect everyone who is traveling domestically or lives in the area.

Aimitertyso

Original Poster
I know spring has just started, but I'm just excited to go around and travel, if I can. I miss all those camping and boating trips.

wanderinglia

A backpacker...
What I'm looking forward to, is to go on paddleboarding trips with my dog. She has just gotten comfortable with it since last year and I wouldn't wanna miss that this year.